There were many things that question about the late Keith Green’s theology, but I can never fault his passion when it came to the resurrection of Jesus. Here is another great song on the Easter story.
Only Wonder Understands features the writings and ruminations of Jay Voorhees, a United Methodist pastor, writer, and thinker based in Nashville, TN. These writings are the sole opinions of the author and do no represent the opinions of The Old Hickory United Methodist Church or The United Methodist Repoorter.
Concepts create idols,
but only wonder understands
--Gregory of Nyssa
Only Wonder Understands by Jay Voorhees is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://onlywonder.com.
- ALL are of Sacred Worth — A pastor’s personal reflections on the things that divide us.
- 12 Steps of Church Transformation: Step 3 — Surrender
- 12 Steps of Church Transformation: Step 2 — A Power Greater Than Us #2
- 12 Steps of Church Transformation: Step 2 — A Power Greater Than Us #1
- A bit more on powerlessness and leadership
- RT @BradS_80: December 7, 1941—a date which will live in infamy. The United States was attacked by Japan at Pearl Harbor. Remember our hist… 2 days ago
- Oh no you don’t… January 9, 2013A new market analysis said the SoBro district in Downtown Nashville could be primed for a big business boom, but that the homeless problem there might make development difficult. via Report: Homelessness Hinders Downtown Development – NewsChannel5.com During the debates around the funding and construction of the Music City Center one of the questions that [… […]